Monday, April 13, 2009

Who Are You?

Here is a description of who you really are:

I AM Whole.
I AM Perfect.
I AM Strong.
I AM Powerful.
I AM Loving.
I AM Harmonious
I Am HappyGot any work to do?

-The Secret - Daily Teachings- Rhonda Byrne

Soul-Work Exercise:


Begin each day with a positive affirmation and that will set the stage for your day. If you "believe" that you are strong, then you are strong. If you "believe" that you are healthy, then you are healthy. Your thoughts are a powerful force that shape your reality and mold your perception. Walk in a positive vibration and you will run without boundaries or limitations into the light.


Body-Work Exercise: Dumbbell Lunges
  • Standing erect holding light dumbbells alongside your thighs, take a step forward and firmly plant your foot in the start position.
  • Keeping your chest lifted and feet facing forward, lower your body until your back knee nearly touches the floor, being careful not to let your front knee extend past you toes.
  • Press back up through both thighs, and repeat a few reps before switching legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment