Monday, April 13, 2009

Have You Set Your Intention For The Day?

Have you set your intention for the day today, or are you going to let today be governed by the thoughts of yesterday? These words will help get you started.

All good is coming to me today.
All my desires will be met today.
Magic and miracles will follow me everywhere today.

-The Secret - Daily Teachings- Rhonda Byrne

Soul-Work Exercise:

If you are feeling frustrated with yourself because you haven't been exercising or eating healthfully, affirm that you are going to start now.

Don't let yesterday's habits prevent you from creating new and healthy habits today! Say to yourself; "I am going to exercise for 30 minutes today because I know that exercise is good for my heart, blood pressure and other organs and I will enjoy the benefits of more energy."


"I am going to eat healthy foods today because I know that healthy foods when combined with exercise can help me lose weight, lower my cholesterol level and improve the way my body functions on a daily basis."

"I feel better already and have more energy because I have chosen to set this healthy intention for myself today."


Body-Work Exercise:
  • Hammer Curl for Beautiful Toned Arms
  • Stand erect with your knees slightly bent, feet about hip width apart.
  • Hold dumbbells alongside your thighs with a neutral grip (palms facing in).
  • Keep your elbows close to your sides as you curl one or both dumbbells straight up towards your shoulders. Lower under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment